It’s always a good time to think about what I’m grateful for, and if I tried to complete the list it would go on ad infinitum. So here are just a few things that immediately come to mind:
1. My family.
2. Having food to eat and a roof over my head.
3. Synchronicty. Those lovely occurrences that add a mystical element to life.
4. Laughter. Joy is contagious.
5. Dreams and pursuing them. Just the act of doing so is life affirming and it’s wonderful to see other people achieve theirs.
6. Kindness and compassion. Simply things really, but so powerful.
7. Books, both reading and writing them. Untold adventures await between the pages, be they paper or electronic.
8. Rain. The gentle tapping of it against the window or the vibrancy of a good thunderstorm.
9. The strength that results from overcoming a challenge.
10. A restful sleep.
11. Each day. The current one filled with inspiration that informs the next.